Queenstown Photo Tour 29th April 2017 – 3rd May 2017.
What a great trip,stay tuned for future photo tours and workshops.
Where: Queenstown, NZ
When: April 29 – May 3 2017 (Only 2 days needed off work due to long weekend.)
How much: – (ex Brisbane)
Limited to a maximum of 10 people.
Come to one of the most picturesque and beautiful cities around, Queenstown NZ.
Pack your passport, your camera gear, a jacket or two and arrange a couple off days off work as this should not be missed. We arrange luxury accommodation on the shores of crystal clear Lake Wakatipu, breakfasts & dinners, tours, and transport.
Note, that accommodation will be 2 people to a room, each room will come with 2 single beds, however if you are particularly close to another attendee, you can request a king double and we will accommodate.
- Queenstown skyline lookout for sunset and night shots over Queenstown
- Milford sound cruise
- Shotover Jet (rides not included, but those who wish to do so, will have time to do so, at their own expense)
- Lake Wanaka and “That tree”
- Star trails / Astrophotography over Lake Tekapo and Church of the Good Shepherd
- Devils staircase
- Plus more..
Photos below are indicative only.
What’s not included:
- Transport to/from your house to Brisbane Airport.
- Lunches, except for on the Milford Sound cruise where lunch is provided.
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
What you’ll need:
- Warm clothes
- No large hikes are planned, however, it may pay to pack comfortable walking shoes, just to be prepared.
- Camera gear (both wide and telephoto lenses recommended)
- Plenty of memory cards
- Laptop computer if you wish to edit / review on the go
- A sense of adventure
We are keeping number on this trip low, this means we won’t be getting in each others way. This also means I will be able to come around to all and give help with settings and composition if required. I will also be on hand at the accomodation if people want some editing tips. I am proficient with Lightroom, and am very capable with Photoshop.
The fine print:
- Ian Schulz photography and its employees accept no responsibility for you or your gear while on this tour, that is why we highly recommend some travel insurance in the rare case that something goes wrong.
- This photography tour will not go ahead unless all 10 spots are filled, any deposits paid will be returned in full if this event is cancelled.
- Each room has 2 King single beds, so you will be sharing with 1 other person from the group.
- You will be required to pay a 50% deposit to confirm your spot.
- Deposit is non-refundable, due to bookings being made as soon as all 10 spots are filled. Bookings will be in your name, and not transferrable. So please be sure you are able to come.
- Balance payable by the 1st February 2017
- Unfortunately the weather is out of our control, so we will be going out everyday, even if it is raining. However, if it snows, some roads around Queenstown, especially the road out to Milford Sound may be closed and if this is the case, we will find alternate locations to shoot where possible.